Switch worldwide sales top 32.27 million, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sales top 12.08 million
The updated top 10 list of best-selling first-party Switch titles.
Nintendo Switch has sold 32.27 million units to consumers worldwide as of December 31, Nintendo announced in its latest earnings release.
A total of 9.41 million Switch hardware and 52.51 million software were sold during the three months ended December 31.
Nintendo altered its previous forecast that it will ship 20 million Switch hardware between April 2018 and March 2019 to 17 million.
Nintendo also shared updated sales numbers for its first-party Switch titles, revealing the first official numbers for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee!, and Super Mario Party. The 10 best-selling first-party Switch titles are:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 15.02 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 13.76 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 12.08 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 11.68 million
- Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! / Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! – 10.00 million
- Splatoon 2 – 8.27 million
- Super Mario Party – 5.30 million
- 1-2 Switch – 2.86 million
- Mario Tennis Aces – 2.53 million
- Kirby: Star Allies – 2.42 million
Here are a few additional first-party sales updates:
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze – 2.08 million
- Octopath Traveler – 1.08 million (licensed to be sold as a Nintendo title in the west)
- Nintendo Labo Toy-Con 01: Variety Kit – 1.06 million
- Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker – 1.05 million
More than 163.61 million Switch games have been sold worldwide.